Center for Pelvic Health and Urogynecology
Talking about bladder control problems isn’t easy. It’s so hard, in fact, that many women live with bladder control problems for years before finally seeking treatment. But if you are one of the millions of women living with urinary symptoms, it is important to seek help from your health care professional.
Leaking urine, urinating frequently or urgently, and waking at night repetitively are not just a nuisance; they can affect your overall health and quality of life, and in some cases, signify a more serious underlying disease process.
At Reading Health Physician Network - OB-GYN, we are committed to providing you with the privacy and personal attention you deserve. Whatever challenge you face, you'll find a full complement of comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for the evaluation and treatment of incontinence and pelvic floor problems. Furthermore, we offer the reliability and resources of a hospital-based practice.
Types of Incontinence
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence
- Overflow incontinence
- Mixed incontinence
- Dietary management and lifestyle interventions
- Bladder retraining and conservative therapy using biofeedback and electrical stimulation therapy
- Kegel exercises (pelvic strengthening)
- Relaxation and breathing techniques
- Minimally invasive surgery including robotic surgery using the da Vinci® surgical platform
- Reconstructive surgery
Please call 484-628-8408 for more information, or to schedule an appointment.