IVF and Fertility Services
IVF and Fertility services provided at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center focus on restoring fertility and providing assisted reproductive technology (ART) to result in pregnancy. Success rates are consistently above the national average.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Routine screening and diagnostic tests
- Medication management (fertility drugs and injections)
- Ovulation induction techniques, incorporating in-office vaginal ultrasound assessment, and in-office endocrine testing
- Assisted reproductive technology including in-vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Advanced sperm testing (in-office surgical sperm recovery and freezing available where indicated)
- Artificial insemination with husband and donor sperm
- Laparoscopic robotic surgery
- Intrauterine Surgery
- Advanced IVF procedures including intracytoplasmic sperm injection and embryo freezing and storage
For more information, please call 610-988-HELP or (toll-free) 866-988-4357.