Acute Rehabilitation Unit Admission Criteria
In order to be admitted to the Acute Rehabilitation Unit, a patient must:
- require at least two forms of therapy in an inpatient setting.
- be able to participate in three or more hours of therapy each day for at least five days a week.
- be medically stable.
- have potential to improve function or achieve independence.
- require ongoing medical management and nursing care.
- be willing to follow the discharge plan developed jointly by the interdisciplinary team and the patient.
For more information, call 484-388-2388.