Rehabilitation at Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Welcome to Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital. If you are experiencing a loss of function or disability due to an accident, illness, or injury, we are here to help you regain your independence and return to a regular routine.
Our specialized team of rehab physicians, clinicians, nurses, and therapists utilizes the latest technology and advanced therapies while providing an unparalleled level of care and encouragement.
Ours is the only rehabilitation facility in the area that offers a comprehensive range of programs and services to meet every level of rehabilitative need. Amenities include:
- A 62-bed Acute Rehabilitation Unit including an 11-bed secured Brain Injury Unit
- A 50-bed Transitional Sub-Acute Unit for skilled care
- Highly skilled Reading Health System therapists
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapy programming
- Therapeutic recreation and activities
- Spacious private rooms with large private bathrooms and flat screen televisions
- Aquatic therapy pool
- On-site pharmacy, laboratory, and radiological services
- Outdoor therapeutic garden
- Comfortable lounges with flat screen televisions, computers, and free internet access
- Plenty of visiting areas for patients, friends, and families
- Easy access and free parking
We are the only hospital in the region to be accredited by both the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and The Joint Commission.
For more information, call 484-388-2388 or contact us online.