Respiratory Care at Reading Health System
The Respiratory Care Department provides quality care to patients of all ages who suffer from deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardio-pulmonary (heart-lung) system. In addition, the department supports neurology services. Certified or registered respiratory therapists perform all procedures.
Therapeutic and Diagnostic Services
- Oxygen Therapy
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Chest Physical Therapy
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Aerosol Therapy
- Pulmonary Function
- Sleep Disorders
- Arterial Blood Gas Studies
- Oximetry Studies
- EEG Tests
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Respiratory Care Diagnostic Services
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Physician authorization required for appointments.
For an appointment, please call 484-628-8611, or toll-free 866-988-8611.