Occupational Health Services assists employers with medical treatment and management of an employee with a work-related injury or illness.
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of employees with work-related injuries and illnesses
- Evaluation of bloodborne pathogen exposures and compliance with OSHA regulations
- Aggressive management of RTW (Return to Work) service & restriction management
- Robust communication with employer contact and insurer about injury treatments and restrictions
- Physician participation in case management and worker’s compensation meetings with doctor participation
- Consultation on ergonomic problems at the worksite
- Worksite visits by physicians upon request from new clients
- Consultative Medical Director services for your company
- Nurse case management services
- Attention to OSHA recordable criteria
- Compassionate, best practices, occupational medicine service
- FREE assistance in provider panel development
- Substance abuse testing, urine drug and breath alcohol, conducted by certified technicians, in conjunction with treatment of initial injury evaluation – available around the clock when employees are treated in the Emergency Department of Reading Hospital
For more information, call 484-628-4000, Option 4.