Reading Hospital - Center for Public Health - HIV Services
To wish to be well is part of becoming well.
Reading Hospital - Center for Public Health takes a team approach to promoting the health and wellness of people diagnosed with HIV. With the assistance of case managers, nutritionists, physicians, and counselors, we will work with you to achieve balance in your life and with your health. Our team has over twenty years of experience managing specialty care associated with HIV.
The Center welcomes clients with and without medical insurance.
- Medical treatment of HIV and AIDS
- Primary medical care
- Routine gynecological care
- Routine immunizations
- Nutrition counseling
- Non-medical case management services/social services
- Support groups
- Smoking cessation
- Routine ophthalmology care
- On-site behavioral health counseling
- Community outreach and education
- Screening for rectal cancer (with access to a referral and follow-up)
- Our own specialty mail order pharmacy
- Consumer Advisory Board
- Referral to medical case management
- Referral to specialty clinics
Reading Hospital - Center for Public Health
A-Building, 3rd Floor
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Patients seen by appointment only.
For life-threatening emergencies, please call 9-1-1.