What to Expect
As our patient, you will receive not one expert opinion, but many. We know from experience that the most effective way to manage cancer is through teamwork. When experts collaborate, you benefit.
Your team, at the McGlinn Family Regional Cancer Center, may include specialists in medical, surgical, and radiation oncology; pathologists; and different surgical specialties. There is no one size fits all treatment for cancer. Yout treatment plan is tailored carefully to your circumstances.
We treat many different kinds of cancer, including:
- Bladder, kidney, prostate, pelvis and ureter, testicular, and urethral cancer
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Lung cancer
- Ovarian, uterine, and cervical cancer
- Other cancers and tumors
Treatments involve the most advanced techniques and technology available, featuring:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Advanced imaging and targeted
- Acute precision targeting tumors directly
- Fewer side effects
If you would like to schedule an appointment, talk to your primary care physician or call 484-628-HELP (4357).