Adult programs are designed for those who are older than 18 years of age but not yet a senior citizen. If you are a senior citizen, please see our Older Adult Programs.
- Spruce Pavilion Adult Treatment Program uses a multidisciplinary team approach to provide services to individuals 18 years of age and older who are experiencing behavioral or emotional disturbances that require an inpatient hospital stay.
- The Adult Partial Hospitalization Program is a group day treatment program available to adults who require part time in-depth care. Partial hospitalization may help prevent or shorten an inpatient stay. It is often a valuable alternative for certain behavioral health problems, and is sometimes recommended as a transitional step between inpatient and outpatient programs. Program hours are 8:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Outpatient Care is often the best approach when everyday coping strategies no longer work. The Center for Mental Health helps individuals manage day-to-day problems that sometimes require more support. We help clients find relief from symptoms and ways to function effectively as quickly as possible.
- Our Dual Diagnosis Program helps stabilize, educate, and prepare clients to manage and deal with the symptoms of both mental health issues and chemical dependency. Services include: individual, group, and family therapy; psychiatric evaluations; and medication reviews.
- The Drug and Alcohol Center provides detoxification, short-term residential care, and outpatient addiction services. Offerings include:
- Residential detoxification
- Short-term residential rehabilitation
- 24/7 hotline
- 24/7 drop-in
- Our Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Program, located at the Center for Mental Health, offers individual and group counseling for adults.
For a complete listing of phone numbers and locations for Adult Programs, see Our Facilities.