Your safety is a top priority. We received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for five consecutive years and were ranked among the top 5 percent of all hospitals in the nation for patient safety.
Your Care Team will review the details of our safety program when you are admitted. For more on safety, see Safety First (Spanish version) and Infection Prevention Tips (Spanish version).
We strongly encourage all patients to arrive early for appointments and ask new patients to arrive at least 20 minutes ahead of time. To save time and provide us with important information, please bring the following:
- Health benefit identification cards
- List of medications: Please bring a list of current medications and dosages to every appointment. If you prefer, you may bring your actual medication bottles instead.
- Two forms of identification (one with photo)
- Patient Forms
- Medical and immunization records
If you are going to be admitted to the hospital, please bring the following items:
- Health benefit identification cards and any forms required by your health plan
- A copy of your advance directive or living will, if you have one; if not, and you would like more information, please ask at the time of your admission
- List of medications, including vitamins and supplements
- Sleepwear and underwear
- Non-skid slippers or comfortable shoes
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and other personal hygiene items
- Eyeglasses and denture supplies
- Walking aids (if needed)
- $10 or less for snacks
Please do not bring:
- Jewelry, wallet, credit cards, more than $10 in cash and other valuables
- Pagers, cellphones, and other valuable mobile devices
- Tobacco products
- Electrical appliances