To request a copy of your medical records, first download this form.
Next, submit your completed form:
- In person at the Records Release Department in the 5th Avenue Lobby, West Reading Campus. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Park in the “patient drop-off” parking spaces or use the free valet service, then enter through the 5th Avenue Lobby entrance.
- By fax to 484-628-9777
- By mail to:
Director of Health Information Management
PO Box 16052
Reading, PA 19612-6052
- Processing time for medical records and radiology studies is approximately five to seven business days. Radiology films must be returned within 30 days.
- Photo ID is required for pickup.
- Request forms must be signed by patients 18 years of age and older.
- If picking up records for someone else, you must bring your photo ID and a note signed by the patient stating that you are permitted to retrieve the records.
- Official birth certificates are available only through the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
For more information, contact us at 484-628-8252.