Considering a career in Nursing?
The Shadow Program gives individuals interested in a career in nursing a closer look at our Nursing Program. Attendees will spend some time on campus touring our School and meeting with faculty and students to get a sense of what it is like being a student nurse.
A day might include the following activities:
- A meeting with Admissions Office
- Classroom observation
- Skills laboratory observation
- Tour of the school with a current student
- Meeting with a Nursing Instructor
To be considered for a shadow visit, applicants must:
- Be a high school junior or senior
- Have an earned GPA of at least 2.5
- Have graduated from high school or hold a GED
For more information on the Shadow Program, please contact the School at 484-628-0100.