The Alumni Association of The Reading Hospital School of Nursing
The Alumnae Association was organized in 1895, four years after the graduation of the first class of two students. We changed our name to the Alumni Association in 1973 after male graduates became members. We currently have approximately 1,500 paying and life members, whose purpose is to promote professional and educational advancement of nursing by providing scholarships and offering educational programs.
The Alumni Center is located on the first floor of the School of Health Sciences and serves as a site for records, pictures, historic uniforms, and mementoes of historic value.
We are a corporation which qualifies for tax exemption under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
1025 Old Wyomissing Road, Reading, PA 19611