Summer College Student Program 2014
Our College Student Summer Program is perfect for college students who are only available to volunteer during their summer break. Volunteers give their time for a minimum of one day a week, May through September. We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities in more than 65 Hospital departments with options for day, evening, or weekend positions.
- Enrollment for this program begins December 1, 2013, and ends May 4, 2014. All applications must be received by the deadline date to be considered.
- Applicants must commit to a minimum of 50 hours, given in regularly scheduled weekly shifts.
- The process of becoming a volunteer, from application to actual placement in a department, can take anywhere from four to six weeks depending upon circumstance. This on-boarding process must be completed by June 2014.
- Due to the high volume of volunteers during the summer months we cannot guarantee placement in this program as space is limited.
- Please indicate on your application that you are only available during the summer months.
Click the link below for a listing of current volunteer opportunities. Please note that placement in a specific department is not guaranteed.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
For more information or to participate, please call Volunteer Services at 484-628-8477 or send an email. Click below to apply for an opening.