Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital is home to Reading Health Physician Network - Physiatry, a group of nerve, muscle, and bone experts who treat injuries or illnesses that affect how you move.
Our experienced team of physiatrists are board-certified in the medical specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and many have sub-specialty certifications.
How Physiatrists Help You
Physiatrists are medical doctors who:
- expertly diagnose and treat pain without surgery.
- treat a wide range of problems from sore shoulders to spinal cord injuries.
- take the time needed to accurately pinpoint the source of an ailment.
- design a treatment plan that can be carried out by the patients themselves or with the collaboration of the therapy team.
- provide an appropriate treatment plan to help patients stay as active as possible at any age.
- treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime.