Find the answers you need and the comprehensive care you deserve for brain, spine and other neurological conditions at Reading Health System.
You’ll work with board-certified neurologists and neurosurgeons who collaborate to provide personalized care for a wide range of neurological conditions – from headaches and migraines to movement disorders and more.
Advanced Neurological Care
Reading Health neurologists, surgeons, and specialists are here to diagnose and treat conditions including:
- Brain conditions – Care for tumors, concussions, dementia and memory loss, and normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Migraines and headaches – Pain management including Botox injections
- Movement disorders – Comprehensive care for Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and seizures (epilepsy)
- Sleep disorders – Includes diagnosis with our sleep laboratory where you’ll receive treatment for sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless legs, and other common sleep conditions
- Spine conditions – Treatment, including surgery, for spinal injuries, disc issues, and other spinal conditions
- Stroke – Providing advanced, award-winning response and treatment for stroke patients
Reading Hospital supports all levels of neurological care and treatment, including a neurocritical care unit, which works with our Trauma Center when you need emergency brain or spine services. Your care will be coordinated by specialists trained in advanced conditions such as:
- Brain and spine trauma
- Brain hemorrhages
Your neurocritical care team includes neurointerventionists (doctors who use minimally invasive treatments), neurosurgical residents, and advanced practitioners. They’re all prepared for complications and ready to provide coordinated care with help from other specialist teams,if needed.
Learn more about neurocritical care at Reading Hospital with William McBride, MD.
Comprehensive Rehabilitative Care
Getting you back to your everyday life is a priority for our neuroscience team. With our neurorehabilitation, your care team helps you or your loved ones function better after brain and spine trauma, stroke, movement disorders, and more.
Your care is personalized to reflect your needs and goals and may include involvement with our neuro support groups.