IVF and Fertility Care
IVF and Fertility services provided at Reading Hospital focus on restoring fertility and providing assisted reproductive technology (ART) to result in pregnancy. Success rates are consistently above the national average.
We pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive and up-to-date technology in gynecological and obstetric care.
Approach to Care
Our IVF and fertility services focus on restoring fertility and providing assisted reproductive technology (ART) to result in pregnancy. Success rates are consistently above the national average.
It starts with the care of our physicians and staff and continues with our state-of-the-art facilities, the latest in medical procedures, and ongoing obstetrics/gynecology care and education that extends to you and your family.
We participate in clinical trials at no charge to the patient. By participating in clinical research, we can all play a significant role in the growth and development of medicine and new treatments.
If you would like more information about the clinical studies we are currently conducting, please contact our office at 610-374-2214.
Fertility Care and Services
Learn more about the various fertility services available for men and women at Reading Health System:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Natural monitoring cycle
- Routine screening and diagnostic tests
- Medication management (fertility drugs and injections)
- Ovulation induction techniques, incorporating in-office vaginal ultrasound assessment, and in-office endocrine testing
- Assisted reproductive technology including in-vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Advanced sperm testing (in-office surgical sperm recovery and freezing available where indicated)
- Artificial insemination with husband and donor sperm
- Laparoscopic robotic surgery
- Intrauterine Surgery
- Advanced IVF procedures including intracytoplasmic sperm injection and embryo freezing and storage
Learn more about treatments for men and women.
For additional information, please call 484-628-HELP (4357) or (toll-free) 866-988-4357.