Reading Health is committed to providing the highest quality medical care in our specialty of hematology and oncology.
Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach to comprehensive cancer care in tandem with the most advanced technology and treatment options available today, we are committed to our patients' health and wellness.
Whether it’s for the treatment of cancer by our team of board-certified oncologists or the management of a variety of blood disorders by our board-certified hematologists, count on the team at Reading Health for the best care in the region.
Our expert team of hematologists and support staff are a leading provider of treatment for a variety of blood disorders and diseases in the state of Pennsylvania, including:
- Aplastic anemia and autoimmune blood disorders
- Blood clotting (thrombosis) disorders
- Blood transfusions
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP)
- Immunodeficiency syndromes
- Neutropenia (low white blood cell count)
- Thalassemia/sickle cell diseases
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
At Reading Health, we work together to develop an integrated cancer treatment plan tailored specifically to you. We believe in treatment that begins at diagnosis and continues long after remission and ultimately a cancer-free life.