Volunteers do so much to help with healing processes in Reading Health System.
For patients, family members, and friends walking through our doors, it is not an average day. Volunteers help make these days better.
If you are 15 years or older you may apply.
Benefits of Volunteerism
Whether you are walking a visitor to their appointment, cashiering at one of our gift shops, knitting a cap for a chemotherapy patient, or crafting a patient tray favor, volunteering can enrich your life by:
- Positively impacting your physical and mental health
- Positively affecting your quality and longevity of life
- Creating a deeper connection to your community
Types of Volunteering
- Serve by helping patients, visitors and staff at Reading Hospital, Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Muhlenberg Occupational Health or one of our satellite locations
- Sew, knit, crochet or craft at home
- Special Events volunteering with The Friends of Reading Hospital