In order to be admitted to The Rehabilitation Center, the patient must meet all of the following requirements:
- require at least two forms of therapy in an inpatient setting
- be able to participate in three or more hours of therapy each day for at least five days a week
- be medically stable
- have potential to improve function or achieve independence
- require ongoing medical management and nursing care
- be willing to follow the discharge plan developed jointly by the interdisciplinary team and the patient
For more details, please call 484-388-2388.