Reading Hospital Seniority Club is an exclusive health and wellness program available only to individuals 50 years of age and older in the Berks County/Central Pennsylvania region. This free program helps you stay well and well-informed through a series of educational seminars, health screenings, and wellness programs.
As a Seniority Club member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Advanced notice about Active Aging seminars.
- Active Aging is a series of "lunch and learn" programs designed to help seniors stay active and healthy.
- Advanced notice of free health screenings.
- Opportunity to become a volunteer at Reading Hospital.
- Free subscription to Words of Wellness magazine
Please call 484-628-HELP for more information or fill out the form below to join the Seniority Club.