For Incoming Students
We look forward to working with you during your rotation here at Reading Health System. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Below you will find a quick reference guide to benefits and other features of our medical student rotations.
- On-campus housing is available and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Dorm rooms are double occupancy only.
- Towels and linens are provided.
- Kitchen and laundry rooms are available.
- Students are required to adhere to the hospital dorm rules and regulations.
- Medical students receive $20/day meal stipend.
- Students must adhere to the meal plan policy or risk losing it while on rotations.
On-campus parking is available for students.
Out of respect for our patients, we ask that students dress in a professional manner when on rotation. All students should wear a white lab coat. Scrubs are available in the resident call areas.
Students must wear hospital-issued badges at all times while on campus.
Students have access to the hospital's medical library. It offers a large number of medical texts, journals, and computer resources. Educational software is also available in the library, and a list of accessible on-line medical journals is available. Students have access to the library with their ID badge 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Interpreting services are available if students need to communicate with someone who does not speak English fluently.