How To Contact Us
We encourage patients who have questions or concerns to contact us for assistance. You can reach us for assistance in one of three ways:
- By Phone: Dial 610-988-5820 or toll-free 866-333-5820 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Visit the Hospital’s Patient Billing Services Office located in C-Building on the second floor between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Enter at the 6th Avenue Lobby)
Reading Hospital has contracts with the insurance plans listed here.
- Berkshire Health Partners
- Blue Ridge
- Capital Blue Cross (except the PPO Choice product)
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Great West
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Keystone East
- United Healthcare
- UHC Community Plan for Kids
Medicaid HMO Plans:
- Aetna Better Health
- Amerihealth Mercy
- Gateway Health Plan
- UHC Community Plan for Families
- UPMC (inclusive of CHIP)
Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Advantra (HealthAmerica)
- Aetna Golden
- Evercare (United Healthcare - restricted to nursing home residents)
- Freedom Blue (Highmark Blue Shield)
- Geisinger Health Plan Gold
- Medicare Assured (Gateway's Medicare Advantage product)
- Senior Blue (Capital Blue Cross)
- Today's Options PPO
- UHC Community Plan Medicate Complete
- UHC Community Plan Medicare Complete Dual
- UHC Medicare Solutions
We also accept Medicare, Medical Assistance, and all indemnity health insurance plans.
The Reading Hospital will gladly submit a bill to any insurance carrier on your behalf. However, that is not a guarantee that the carrier will pay the claim.
It is important for you to be aware of your benefits and any restrictions that may apply to your specific plan. By being informed about your health plan coverage, you can be assured of receiving the maximum coverage to which you are entitled.
If you have any questions about your health coverage, it is best to contact your employer/plan administrator or the insurance carrier directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business Office Call Center
Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
West Reading, PA 19611
610-988-5820 or toll-free 866-333-5820